Bajwa Immigration And Consultants

Skilled Work Regional Visa (Subclass 491)

A visa for skilled people nominated by a state or territory government to live and work in regional Australia.


You must:

  • be nominated to apply by a state or territory government agency, or an eligible relative must sponsor you
  • have an occupation on a relevant skilled occupation list
  • have a suitable skills assessment for the occupation
  • be invited to apply
  • satisfy the points test



Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa – Main applicant



This is a provisional visa. It is for skilled workers who want to live and work in regional Australia.

You can stay in Australia for 5 years


From AUD4,045



Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa – Subsequent EntrantThis visa is for a member of the family unit of someone who holds a Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 49).

Until the visa that your family member holds ends.

From AUD4,045


In the recent past, the NSW has been very generous at providing state nominations for 491 Visa. The nomination requirements were not that hard for someone living in the regional area of NSW. Here below are some use full links that provide the latest information about the NSW.

NSW State Nomination


Victoria has opened state nomination for a few number of occupations. The link below gives the latest information about 491 Victoria state nomination.

491 Victoria Nomination


Canberra Matrix latest information

Canberra 491 Information.


Tasmania 491 Visa Requirements

Tasmania 491 Information

Western Australia

Western Australia 491 Visa News

491 WA News


Queensland 491 state nomination News

QueensLand 491 Visa News

South Australia

South Australia 491 Visa News

South Australia 491 Nomination Information

Northern Territory

Northern Territory 491 Visa nomination

491 Northern Territory Information


We Can Help You With Your Visa!!