BAJWA IMMIGRATION CONSULTANTS – FEES AND REFUND POLICY
This policy applies to fees, charges, and refunds applicable to the provision of Bajwa Immigration Consultants- services including admission to colleges/universities, immigration services (visa application), health insurance policies (from third party partner providers etc).Bajwa Immigration Consultants ensures that fees, charges, and refunds are collected and administered in accordance with the provisions of applicable legislative and contractual requirements.
FEES AND CHARGES
Fees and charges are advised to the student/client prior to engaging in a service agreement. The purpose of this policy is to ensure that Bajwa Immigration Consultants adopts a refund policy that is fair to its clients who have valid reasons for requesting refunds and who give Bajwa Immigration Consultants sufficient notice, while at the same time protecting Bajwa Immigration Consultants from suffering economic loss that may be caused by refund requests that are not submitted within the required timeframe.
Bajwa Immigration Consultants shall not, under any circumstances, issue any refund for early service withdrawal. The webpage declares standard information pertaining towards the refund of paid services with Bajwa Immigration Consultants and it voids any form of user outside the below-mentioned clause.
- Bajwa Immigration Consultants practices level-based fee collection for the services provided, clients are charged as maintained by the services being provided, all the payments are made in the name of company’s trust account and invoice is sent to the client at the time of payment. Any refunds after receiving of invoice by the client are non-maintainable for any refunds.
- The service charges of Bajwa Immigration Consultants are not subject to market changes but are made as per the company’s norms and regulations to which the client agrees at the time of registration. Any claims after the registration shall not be entertained as the client is already made aware of the policies at the time of retention.
- The service charge(s) paid at the time of registration solely constitutes costs towards the services rendered by Bajwa Immigration Consultants. It does not include any application or assessing fees of the concerned authority. The client is required to pay the entire additional amount as mentioned by the concerned authority at the time of processing his/her application with such authority.
- If at any point of time after the payment of service charges the client changes his/her mind to discontinue services from Bajwa Immigration Consultants, he/she shall not be entitled for any refund.
- The client understands and accepts that no refund or transfer of Bajwa Immigration Consultants fee can be made in favour of a friend or a relative in an event of discontinuation of his/her own application due to any reason whilst the application is under process.
- The client must understand and accept that no refund or adjustment of Bajwa Immigration Consultants fee shall be done in the event he/she abandons the original service /process he/she has signed up for and decides to switch over to another service/process with Bajwa Immigration Consultants or opts for immigration to a different country. Adjustments, if any, shall be made at the discretion of Bajwa Immigration Consultants.
- Bajwa Immigration Consultants shall not be liable for refund of any fees that has been paid to Assessing Authorities, Immigration Authority, Embassy/Consulate/High Commission or insurance providers in case of refusal/non-approval of the application or rejection/non-acceptance of application at any stage by the concerned authority. The application or processing fee paid to visa authorities or assessing authorities is liability of the client and is not included in the service charges as stated. Bajwa Immigration Consultants shall not entertain any claim in case of refusal.
- Bajwa Immigration Consultants shall not be made responsible for any delays caused by third-party services which may include Courier Services, Postal Services or any other external factors. Hence, no refunds shall be entertained in an event of delay caused by third-party service provider. Clients cannot claim a refund of service charges.
- Clients must understand and agree that all cases or processes under Australian Immigration or Any authority are subject to discretion of the concerned authorities. Bajwa Immigration Consultants has no control over the outcome of application.
- The client understands and accepts that all/any registrations for any countries on/before this declaration agreement date with Bajwa Immigration Consultants will be nullified and no claim of the service charges can be claimed until it is notified by Bajwa Immigration Consultants in writing.
- No refunds shall be entertained by Bajwa Immigration Consultants if the visa is refused due to the following causes:
Changes in Immigration rules resulting in non-qualification of client under the new rules, even after appropriate usage of Bajwa Immigration Consultants services.
Failure to attend the visa interview or any verification initiated by the appropriate authorities.
Late submission of any documents requested by the concerned authority during the processing or assessing of application.
Failure to furnish and produce local Police Clearance Certification.
Failure to furnish and produce medical clearance by the client or by his/her family members who are included in the application.
Submission of documents which contain fraudulent information or are obtained by fraud or hiding any document for the previous visa refusal.
Concealment of any condition related to refusal of any previous visa.
Failure to provide sufficient funds for settlement or maintenance by the client or his family members.
- Bajwa Immigration Consultants has zero tolerance policy for chargebacks. Any customer who disputes a credit card payment that is found to be valid will be permanently blacklisted and barred from use of the service. Any past due fees and costs will be sent to collections. If our collection efforts fail, unpaid debts will be reported to all available Credit Reporting Agencies.
- If the applicant has paid the money through Credit Card or Net Banking, the applicant undertakes voluntarily that he/she will not dispute the payment or notify the designated bank for chargeback, insisting the bank to withhold or cancel the payment made to Bajwa Immigration Consultants by the applicant. The applicant further undertakes to inform his/her banker that the payment made to Bajwa Immigration Consultants is genuine and the transaction is an exception for his request to cancel or chargeback the payment in his favour. This includes misuse and card loss cases either by him or through anyone else. The applicant agrees to cooperate with Bajwa Immigration Consultants in this aspect in case Bajwa Immigration Consultants wishes to defend/represent the matter in their favour before any bank/authority.
- The client agrees and accepts that the immigration process may include evident disclosure of funds for certain applications which varies country to country. In any case where funds are required to be disclosed, the client undertakes to meet such requirements. In an event of failure to provide such funds by the client, Bajwa Immigration Consultants shall not be made liable for refund of the service charges or any substantial part thereof.
- The client herewith agrees to meet all the requirements and provide all the documents to Bajwa Immigration Consultants and the concerned authorities who conduct an assessment or decide on visa outcome. Furthermore, the client understands and agrees to submit all the documents including originals, if demanded by the concerned authorities. Client understands that non-compliance on his/her part to provide and submit the documents or any part thereof is a self-made failure of a client, and Bajwa Immigration Consultants in no way shall be made responsible for the same. Hence, the client agrees that failure to furnish and produce documents cannot be a valid reason to claim any refund.
- The client must inform Bajwa Immigration Consultants regarding any changes in their personal circumstances such as change of residential/mailing address, educational/specialized credentials, change of matrimonial status, change in employment sector, addition of member in family and any case involving police or any illicit/unlawful case after the submission of the application while it is still under process. Client’s failure or intentional concealment of any fact may attract refusal of application and Bajwa Immigration Consultants shall bear no responsibility for such refusal or initiation of any proceedings towards the client.
- The client understands that the sole responsibility of online transactions, credit or debit card payments or any other mode of payments lies on the client. If an application gets rejected/returned or delayed owing to any error made in payment pathways of processing/ assessing fee of concerned authority, Bajwa Immigration Consultants shall not bear any liability for the same.
- The client must notify Bajwa Immigration Consultants of each and every communication received by him/her from the processing visa office in writing or via electronic communication within a week of receiving any information. Similarly, any communication made to the concerned authorities on the part of client shall be intimated to Bajwa Immigration Consultants within 7 days of such communication. This comprises of personal visits made to visa office and/or inquiry made via phone, etc. The failure to furnish such information to Bajwa Immigration Consultants management may result in cancellation of services agreement with Bajwa Immigration Consultants.
- The client understands that by signing the agreement to avail our services, he/she acknowledges the fact that he/she shall not be liable to get any refund in case he/she decides to withdraw the application at any point of time during the process due to their own personal circumstances that may have changed.
- Bajwa Immigration Consultants is bound to maintain confidentiality and privacy of their clients. Accordingly, Bajwa Immigration Consultants takes reasonable steps to protect personal information collected by them from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. Bajwa Immigration Consultants may use and disclose the client’s (and if applicable, the client’s family’s) personal information for the primary purpose for which it is collected, for reasonably expected secondary purposes which are related to the primary purpose and in other circumstances as authorized by the Privacy Act.
CASE-SPECIFIC REFUND POLICY
In all TR cases where the client seeks to get admission in Professional Year Program through Bajwa Immigration Consultants, the client is eligible to get full refund. The refund process shall be initiated only after completion of one month of the said Professional Year course.
APPOINTMENTS (TELEPHONIC/IN-PERSON APPOINTMENT)
All paid consultations are non-refundable post appointment, after issuance of service invoice. When the client decides to engage Bajwa Immigration Consultants for further migration or admission related services, the appointment charges are usually adjustable with the service charges.
No refunds shall be initiated on the part of Bajwa Immigration Consultants once paid, as policy provider is third-party. Bajwa Immigration Consultants bears no responsibilities for third-party transactions. In case of policy cancellation or transfer to other providers, client must contact policy provider directly and refunds will be made as per policy guidelines on provider website.
PEARSON TEST OF ENGLISH (PTE)
Bajwa Immigration Consultants does not allow any refunds in PTE or IELTS courses after commencement. The amount is fixed for such courses and the service fee paid is valid for 6 months from the date of starting of the course.
Bajwa Immigration Consultants service fee refund is further governed by Bajwa Immigration Consultants service agreement signed with the client. This refund policy forms part of Bajwa Immigration Consultants service agreement.
PROCESS FOR CLAIMING REFUNDS
- Refund applications must be made in writing using the Application for Refund Form and set out the reasons for the application; and be accompanied by supporting documents as may be appropriate; and be forwarded directly to Accounts Manager – Bajwa Immigration Consultants via email to [email protected]
- Refund applications where the client’s signature on the Application for Refund Form does not match the client’s signature on Bajwa Immigration Consultants Service Agreement will not be processed.
- Refund will normally be made in the currency of the student’s country of residence and payable in that country.
- All debts to Bajwa Immigration Consultants must have been paid before any refund can be calculated with any outstanding amounts to be deducted from the refund.
- Where a client is dissatisfied with a decision to provide or not to provide a refund, he or she may appeal that decision in accordance with the Complaints and Appeals Procedures under Australia’s consumer protection laws.
- All refunds will be paid within four (4) weeks of receiving client claim with required documentary evidences.
- Once a decision is made on the client’s application for fee refund, the client will be notified in writing of the outcome, including reasons for the decision.
Accounts Manager has the responsibility to process the refund claims and provide the client details and fee status to business Directors for effective implementation and maintenance of this procedure.
The Director has the responsibility to make a final decision about all the refund claims. The business Director has the responsibility to effectively implement the policy and maintain this policy and procedure.
If you are purchasing any products/services for Australia on Bajwa Immigration Consultants website, then all the prices mentioned are in Australian Dollar (AUD). We, as a merchant, shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of the cardholder having exceeded the pre set limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
For questions or concerns, please feel free to get in touch with us at the below-mentioned address.
Bajwa Immigration Consultants
Suite 505, level 5, 125 Swanston Street, Melbourne, Vic-3000
Phone: 03 907 705 07