Temporary Graduate Visa lets the international students live, work and
study, after they have completed their two years of study in Australia.
This temporary visa is granted for 18 months up to 4 years depending
upon the level of qualification.
In order to get this visa, the applicant must need to satisfy the following
1. The applicant should not be more than 50 years of age.
2. The applicant requires having an overall 6 band score and should
not be less than 5 in each module of PTE, IELTS, Cambridge or the equivalent.
3. The applicant must have completed a qualification within the last 6 months and must be registered on CRICOS.
4. The applicant must hold in a valid visa.
5. The applicant must meet the health and character requirements and should maintain a valid health insurance.
Bajwa Immigration Consultants will help you to check the eligibility and decide
the exact application for you.
We will check the following requirements before deciding the application:
If you are Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident, or an eligible New Zealand citizen.
As we all wish to bring our parents and our family members to Australia to live with us, there is a high demand of this visa but very limited seats are available during each financial year and applications are processed in order in which they are lodged.
Bajwa Immigration Consultant’s team of experts will explain you about which subclass your parents are eligible for so that you can not only bring your parents but your siblings as well with them. Ask us How?
Fill this form